MIDNIGHT!/ Friday, July 07, 2006
So tired now. I've been anything but free since school reopened. It's been odac odac and odac! Proposals and training and proposal and training! Not that I'm complaining, I enjoyed myself during the trainings. I just want to have more time to rest.And it suddenly dawned upon me today during lectures that I've been neglecting some of my close friends and friends lately. Been too caught up with my own responsibilities which was expected of me. I'm sorry. I will definitely try my best to be more concerned and to spend more time with you peeps. I miss the talks!I've quite alot of things to blog too! But somehow, whenever you have interseting happenings, you're just too busy to write them down. Interhouse sport climbing competition tomorrow..I do hope things go smoothly.feeling drained...now where can i draw more energy?and feeling depressed all of a sudden.
Past. Present. Future
7/07/2006 11:14:00 PM <3
>>>