MIDNIGHT!/ Saturday, July 22, 2006
Presenting...3 dwarfs with a new hairstyle! Haa. Okay, I didn't take any pictures of them with their new hairstyle since I didn't have a camera with me. But, they look good with thier new hairstyle. Especially kenneth, who did away with his mushroom head hairstyle! After the maths extra lecture, I tagged along with jonathan, jia chang and kenneth to ang mo kio for their haircut. The hairsylist's quite good I think, looking at thier latest hairstyle. The guys have shorter hair now. Not too bad not too bad. haha. And especially for mr yen, who initially wanted to keep his mushroom head hairstyle! He looks more shuai in this hairstlye lo. Okay, before you guys start saying that I'm scandalous, jia chang and joanthan look shuai too. :)I actually woke up late today! grr. As a result, I had to take a cab down to school! $8.20!!!!!! Expensive expensive! More than half of my allowance for the day gone just because of the cab fare! Now why didn't I wake up earlier?? I should have slept earlier on friday!! Shuacks. Life has no room for regrets. So I shall not regret taking a cab down. At least now I know how expensive it cost to take a cab down. And I've had my first experience of taking a cab to school.And it feels so nice to have a good long sleep! After coming back home, and having a nice bath, I went to sleep! Initially, I wanted to sleep for 2 hours, but the sleep turned out to be 6 hours long! From 1540h, I slept till my mom came home from work and chased me out of her bed. haa. Shows how tired and deprived of sleep I have been for the past 2 weeks! lalala. Feeling much more refreshed now. =)Perhaps that explains why I have been feeling momo yesterday? Too tired I supposed.
Past. Present. Future
7/22/2006 10:50:00 PM <3
>>>