MIDNIGHT!/ Friday, July 14, 2006
Odacians went down to NUS Sports & Recreation Centre Multi-Purpose Sports Hall 4 for the advanture race briefing today. We left AJ at 1800h, but only reached nus at 1920h..I hope we didn't give the organisers a bad impression, being late for around 30 minutes. It's not exactly a first impression which I would like them to have of aj odac.The pre-race briefing was short! We travelled for an hour just to hear a 20 minutes briefing. It's so WORTH it. Now I understand why the email stated that it's sufficient to have just one member down for the briefing.It's going to be another busy weekend of ODAC activities. Investiture tomorrow and nus adventure race on sunday. I'll need a good rest tonight, to prepare for the weekend's activity. I think, i'll have to wake up at 6am on sunday just to be able to report at 8.45am at bukit batok nature reserve.Hmm. I think I'm numb about my results. They're all too horrible. Jia you joycelyn! You can do better than what your results show! Work harder!!And I'm no longer disappointed at Zidane for what he did, although I still disapprove of his action. He did have his reasons. If the incident had happened to me, I wouldn't know how to react.
Past. Present. Future
7/14/2006 10:35:00 PM <3
>>>