MIDNIGHT!/ Thursday, July 20, 2006
I've been complaining too much lately. And I'm more easily irritated now too. Perhaps I'm too stressed out? Don't know don't know don't know don't know don't know don't know don't know.. But I think I am. Unknowingly, I've gotten myself stressed out. And quite easily too. hmm.
After school ended at 1715h today, my PW group went to amk macs for dinner and to finish up our gpp. There's so many tight deadlines to follow for PW-we have to hand in our finalised gpp tomorrow, WR and wokring resource file on monday. And so this means that for today and tomorrow, we really have to chiong everything for our PW! The meeting today was pretty productive...we got many things settled and came up with new ideas too. :)
Fabian's PW group and ours are always fated to meet together for discussions. During the holidays, both our teams met up at bishan macs. Today again, the both teams met up and also at macs! Only this time the venue was changed to amk. And for both times, we didn't tell one another where we would be meeting up. It's such a coincidence.
Odac yesterday was fun! We got to do reece outside school, in preparation fotr the ASEAN scholars orientation 2007. Henrietta, siti, kenneth and I went to the merlion park to do our reece. Hee. After we've checked out the area, the buses available and the possible hazards, we went to marina square LJS to eat! And then we crapped along the way. It was fun. =) hoho.
However, though odac had been fun, yesterday wasn't that good a day. Samsung called, and told me that I would have to pay $236.45 if I wanted to get my phone repaired. Argh. It's so expensive. I'm going to get a new phone. Sigh. If only the NUS race adventure organisers were responsible enough to take proper care of others' belongings. And when I came home, my internet connection just refused to function at it's normal speed. Instead, it decided to slow down to snail speed. And even after the page has loaded, nothing comes out. Either that or 'the page cannot be displayed' appears. It was frustrating! grr. *pulls hair out*
Past. Present. Future
7/20/2006 10:37:00 PM <3
>>>