MIDNIGHT!/ Sunday, July 30, 2006
I miss my dear cedarians!!! Especially jac and anna plus 4pians plus squadmates! Argh. I haven't seen nor talk to them for a long long time! I suddenly felt so emotional just now while chatting with jac. It was great chatting with her, especially since the last time I seen her was in march! That was super super long ago! Sigh. I'm suddenly on the verge of crying now! Really touched that she initiated the chat. With our own individual busy life, it takes alot of effort to be able to keep in contact with your friends whom you've once been close to. Someone has to initiate. Otherwise, it's easy to lose them.Okay this post shall have no link between paragraphs. I just have too many thoughts flowing through my head.Listened to november chopin's today. I'm reminded of christmas and the manhattan credit card whenever I listen to the album. It's probably because that album was released during the christmas season and that I was always listening to it during my journey to work then.I went down to support the guys climbing today. They did a great job! =) And though they also didn't manage to win any medal, I'm sure that like me, they've got loads of experience to share. And each of them must have learnt something too. I'm impressed by the performance of the climbers today, especially of those who were younger than me. Seeing them climb and complete the routes made me realise how weak a climber I was on saturday. To think less than half of the girls' individuals completed the route. Yet so many people, including the girls, much much younger than us managed to succeed today. I feel like a failure for not being able to complete the climb.I am never able to complete all my homework, no matter how hard I try.Ms Ng told us only today that we're out of point for our project work. Oh great. Half of our efforts have gone down the drain. We'll have to re-address alot of points.Argh. I feel like I'm being squashed to a corner and have no breathing space at all. No matter how hard I try to get out and free myself, I can't.What happened to all my motivation?And I just want to shut myself up from the others.
Past. Present. Future
7/30/2006 10:17:00 PM <3
>>>