MIDNIGHT!/ Monday, July 10, 2006
Bleh. France didn't win the world cup. Italy did. It was 1-1 at half time and remained the same during full time and extra time. So the winner could only be decided at the penalty shoot-outs, during which Italy won 5-3.I'm utterly disappointed with Zidane's performance! How could he headbutt Materazzi? He may have been frustrated at Materazzi and himself, but he should have controlled himself. It's never right to vent your anger and frustration at others and even more wrong to hit someone just because you cannot get what you want. Much as I support France, Zidance deserved the red card. He himself chose the path of ending his soccer in an ungracious and unglorious manner.And I must admit, that Italy's defence is good. They've done a good job of defending their turf.Feeling so tired today! Was dozing off during the lectures, especially during physics and pw. =X Couldn't help it. I'm deprived of sleep! haa. Off to do my hw now and then to my comfy bed! :)I'm having my chinese 'A' level oral tomorrow, hope that everything goes well!
Past. Present. Future
7/10/2006 08:34:00 PM <3
>>>