MIDNIGHT!/ Thursday, June 22, 2006
Woke up at noon today, then went to meet yuan han and jonathan at bishan macs to study. The television there keep playing the same soccer matches! And the macs at the bus interchange was crowded today..muggers galore.Then, I went to meet up with yiting and sidney for dinner. We went marina bay to eat steamboat. There was some craving for the food there? So we went all the way there. I'm so full now. And someone complained say not full enough! Then never finish the food on the plate!! tsk tsk.Anyway, it was nice having dinner with sidney today. Have not have the opportunity to chat with him for a long time. And he's nice to bully! heehee. But I'm not a mean girl. So I didn't bully him! *acts innocent* okay.Maybe tease him slightly. =P
Past. Present. Future
6/22/2006 01:29:00 AM <3
>>>