<body> What does my future lies?
THY PROFILE
Joycelyn
23 april 1989
taurus
mbs.cedar.ajc.NUS.
crater.ODAC 23rd. canoe polo.

GOSSIPFOLKS !



ARCHIVES BABY!

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010

LINKSPHERE

krystal selina liwen yanling amelia. 4pians jeslynn. 2706. jillian. weiyee. kaiting. jonathan. jiachang. yong biao. ajc ODAC. 24th. alan. mei ying. jia wen. jwen. wynee. nellyn. joleen. xiangfeng. siti. swz. rongjie. wanqing. jeremy. benson. jerlyn. weiling. kristine. jasmine. janice. amamda. jiabao. jorina. andrew. john. hema. diyanah. yong zuan. ms low. grace. alex. emmerson. simin. desmond.

Credits!

Designer ; j-wen
Image: PGP.
Host: I II.


MIDNIGHT!/ Saturday, June 17, 2006


It's early in the morning, so now the day will dawn.
I can't wait to feel your arms around me again.
I believe that we could, lay down the world
Together we could live the dream that never am.

Open up the door, just a little more
And baby, let me in.

You're the one, you are the one
Who can make moments last forever
The one that makes the sun shine, where ever you go.
You're the one, the one that makes it harder
That it has to be
Just listen, I'll give you love
If you give me your heart
....

Somehow, I'm just reminded of this old english song, having just reached home. Maybe it's because it is so early in the morning?

2706 had a class gathering yesterday. The class met up at 1130 to go sel's house, but I went later in the night at 9 plus.

At sel's house, we sang karaoke, ate bbq food and talked. Some of them went into the swimming pool, played majong, bridge, and drank a small quanitty of beer. I drank some too...*hangs down head* At close to midnight, although many of our classmates have gone home, 7 of us (sel.yt.yvonne.frederick.shawn.kah ho.me) decided to catch a midnight movie. Since there was no more train available, it would be pointless to take a bus down to the nearest mrt station. And so, we took a cab; the guys in one and the girls in another. The taxi fare cost the girls $8.80.

Since it was still early after buying silent hill tickets at cineleisure for the 0045h show, we chilled out at burger king. There, we stoned, stared at sel's eat her pie and just awited for time to pass. Later on, we went into the cinema 5 for the movie.

Silent hill may be NC16, but there aren't really much scary scenes expect for the starting part. In the latter part of the movie, the plot gets abit boring. It's not worth the money to catch the movie. Abit meaningless at the end of the show? Perhaps it's due to the fact that I didn't play the game maybe? The plot where the adopted daugther is used as a pawn so that the birth maother can take revenge is pretty interesting, but the way the film is shown weren't exciting, especially towards the ending.

Sadly, my dad didn't allow me to stayover at sel's house, so I had to go home after catching the movier which ended at 0307h. Thanks peeps, for accompanying me to awit for my bus to come.

Seeing majority of my classmates today is so nice! I haven't had the chance to meet up with them since the start of the hoildays--I missed all the make-up lectures due to the rinjani expedition. So I'm glad that there's this opportunity at the gathering to do so. :)

It's the first time that I have stayed out so late in the night, or rather. morning with my friends! Quite a pleasant experience..



Past. Present. Future
6/17/2006 04:35:00 AM <3

>>>