MIDNIGHT!/ Tuesday, May 23, 2006
What you told me inspired me today. Thank you. As much as what you said concerns yourself, in a way, it applies to me too. And I'm glad you told me. I shall do it too . =)Yesterday, our group lent yb's group our gpp as they needed some informtation. Today, yong biao didn't come to school since he came down with a fever. Now, our gpp is still with yong biao's, which means that our group will not know if our gpp is approved tomorrow. Ms Ng will not be able to finish correcting our gpp. And we have to get our gpp approved by this week or we will be lacking behind in our progress. Sigh. Was it a wrong mistake for our group to lend your group our gpp? Was it wrong that our group had trusted your group? Was it wrong that I assumed that you would have found alternative solutions to hand in our group's gpp? Aiya. What's done is done. No use brooding over it. Both groups will just have to face the music together now.There's gonna be a half day tomorrow. School ends at 10.45am. There's odac though. I can't go to town, but at least I'm going back to cedar! I miss Cedar. blah.I hope I've done well for my chemistry and physics spa. Now that both spas are over, there are no more major exams this term until next term, when the common test comes up. I've got to study hard for this upcoming mid year common test! I want to be able to perform up to my own expectations.Discipline.
Past. Present. Future
5/23/2006 09:05:00 PM <3
>>>