<body> What does my future lies?
THY PROFILE
Joycelyn
23 april 1989
taurus
mbs.cedar.ajc.NUS.
crater.ODAC 23rd. canoe polo.

GOSSIPFOLKS !



ARCHIVES BABY!

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010

LINKSPHERE

krystal selina liwen yanling amelia. 4pians jeslynn. 2706. jillian. weiyee. kaiting. jonathan. jiachang. yong biao. ajc ODAC. 24th. alan. mei ying. jia wen. jwen. wynee. nellyn. joleen. xiangfeng. siti. swz. rongjie. wanqing. jeremy. benson. jerlyn. weiling. kristine. jasmine. janice. amamda. jiabao. jorina. andrew. john. hema. diyanah. yong zuan. ms low. grace. alex. emmerson. simin. desmond.

Credits!

Designer ; j-wen
Image: PGP.
Host: I II.


MIDNIGHT!/ Wednesday, May 10, 2006


I'm going on my first overseas ODAC expedition!! :) We're going to conquer gunung belumut in Malaysia! It will be a short trip, but nonetheless, it's still an expedition. We shall reach the summit! haa.

It's such a hectic week so far. Busy busy busy! Where has time flown to? And where has sleep gone to? How come the tests are coming in but not the relaxation part??

There's only 4 schooling days this week, but there are 4 tests!!!! Tests tests tests tests! All the tests come in suddenly! Maths test was on monday, in which I won't be able to get A! Sobs. No time to complete and careless mistakes! Sigh. Then there was econs test today, which I didnt have time to completely finish it. And tomorrow, it's GP! Luckily, the chemistry mock test is not done under classroom condition, but under the comfort of my home...

I went to watch When the Stranger Calls with yiting yesterday after school ended at 1715h. Isn't it crazy of us? Econs test the next day, school ended late and yet, we still rushed down to cineleisure to catch the movie.

And we really rushed down. The show was to start at 1745h. The timetable stated that the class is dismissed at 1715h, so by right, we could rush it down just in time for the movie. BUT, as usual, mr yeong released us late from lessons.

Sidetrack abit, I think our class shouldn't be 15 minutes late for a lesson. It's way overborad. Mr Yeong don't come to lessons on time, but he doesn't come 15 minutes late either. Being a long day, it's understandable if we spend 5 minutes dragging oursleves to class, but definitely not slacking around even after the bell has gone. And mr yeong has always been kind enough not to scold us when we are late for his lessons, since he is always late in coming to class. But it's all about the attitude. Is it right to keep the teacher waiting? Or rather, are we having the right mindset when we attend lessons? Do we attend classes bcause we want to learn new things, or is it because we have to be there? Wouldn't all lessons be a drag if the latter is the reaon?

Back to yesterday, so we left school at 1730h and ran all the way to the MRT. And at somerset, we ran all the way again. It was pouring heavily at somerset. And so, we entered the theatre 5 minutes after the show started at 1800h, drenched and cold.

When the Stranger Calls is a freaky show! Scary!! That psychotic guy is really mad! Go stalk woman and then kill them. Mad mad guy! Siao. But I wonder, how did that guy notice the woman in the first place? He makes such weird phone calls conservation too. So crazy! If I were that woman, I wouldn't even have the courage to go pick up phone calls after that same guy called so many times. And I won't think of calling the police either. In the end, the girl got so traumatised and had nightmares. And I got traumatised too! I kept screaming during the show. The sound effects is just too good. haa. Got scared after watching the movie too. The show made me realised that much as I like to think that all mankind do good, there are those who are evil and behaves in a way such that they enjoy hurting people, physically and emotionally.



Past. Present. Future
5/10/2006 08:47:00 PM <3

>>>