MIDNIGHT!/ Thursday, May 18, 2006
I hate my cough!! arhh!! It's irritating!!! Come on joycelyn get well soon get well soon get well soon!!! Gosh. I seriously hope and want to get well soon. I want to be fit and healthy when I go for my Rinjani expedition!Odac ended so late yesterday!!! At 2100h. Half of the J1s went to support the volleyball team while the other half had level 1 sport climbing course. Boo. I couldn't go down to support the vball team beacuse I was in group A which had to attend the sport climbing course. But congrates to the volleyball team for being the champions!! You people deserved it after all the sweat and tough trainings! AJCians are all proud of you. =)So stacy, henrietta, siti, joyce, may, wynee, me, anthony, jin ken, vincent, eu choon and ms ng attended the sport climbing course with joanne as our instructor. Mainly, the instructor covered on the safety, equipments, taking care of the equipments and belaying skill. In a way, it was a refresher course for me, since I have learnt the skills back in Cedar. And yes! The runner didn't drop. hee.After the course, there was a briefing for the Rinjani expedition. Group B came back around 7 plus, so at 1930h, mr lim started the briefing. At 1940h, the tour agency people came and they briefed us on what to expect and what to bring. And at 2100h, we left school.Got scolded by Ms In for not completing my chinese essay early in the morning today. The dateline to hand in the essay was on tue. But she extended it to wed. However, I haven't complete it then, so I wasn't able to hand in. I was still rushing the compo this morning when she spotted me doing that. As expected, I got a scolding from her. And she threatened not to mark my essay. In the end, she still did, cos she wants me to learn my mistake. I really felt guilty this morning when she scolded me. She wasn't being unreasonable. I was in the wrong. After all, she gave this piece of assignment to us last wednesday. But I just didn't plan my time well.And then, we also had to hand in 10 newspaper articles, complete with the reviews today. But alot of people in our class didn't manage to complete it, including me. I must say, tha tMr Akshir was kind enough, to allow us to hand in 12 newspaper articles next week and didn't punish any one of us. Because clearly, we were in the wrong. Had we been more responsible, we would have been able to hand all the newpaper articles today.After the 1.5h of GP, we had physics SPA. I hope I've performed well! Saded that I've made some mistakes though. Sheesh. Hope the overa;; grade is not affected.Yt, Jonathan and I went to have dinner at J8 after that. During dinner, Yt and I were talking about our np days. I miss the days!!! And especially all the camps which we went through together. Tough, but all of us pulled through as one -crater. :)Bball finals tomorrow. Jia you basketball guys! We'll all be behind you!replies to people!meiying: I was too tired and had to sleep!! sorry sorry. haha. must get well soon hor!wynee: yes we survived belumut! the rinjani one is coming up soon!! so don't fall sick!!tweif: thank you. =)j-wen: i think the finger belongs to the photographer? anqi: sorry ger. i didn't turn up for the match yesterday. take care ya?amelia: wat's your blog ger?? you have one? how come i dont' noe?!
Past. Present. Future
5/18/2006 08:14:00 PM <3
>>>