MIDNIGHT!/ Saturday, April 01, 2006
Slightly recharged! I napped for 2 hours just now.=)
Met up with henrietta, mei ying, vincent and jin ken at toa poyah stadium in the morning at 0845h to run. We ran 2 rounds as warm-up, did stretching, some conditioning exercises, ran another 2 rounds around the tracks, attempted my first ever pull up and then ran 2 more rounds. As an estimation, I think we managed to run more than 2km.
After that, we went macs to have our breakfast. And it's the first time I hear a guy say that he doesn't like fried food. Such a healthy consicous person!
So we had breakfast and then after that did some chemistry revision. We spend some 'chemistry time' crapping away too. Then we parted in the afternoon. I went for my guitar lesson.
Guitar lesson was interesting today! I learnt the first half part of romance de amor and then got rui xiang to teach me how to play qian tian. But unfortunately, I haven't muster the song yet. I need more practise! hee. I'm quite happy with what I have learnt today though. Within 1.5hs, I managed to muster what was expected of me and even more. And now, I must attempt to remember what has been taught and to forget them! Otherwise, when I have lessons again next week, I would learning the same thing again.
It was innovation and enterprise day 24 hours ago. So we didn't any lessons but instead, moved around different areas such as the hall, block 11, audi...to enjoy the games which the teacher had planned for us.
My first 'station' was in the hall. We played hopscotch and knight's move. For hotscotch, a number would be given to your group. Using only !, nPr or nCr and + or -, you have to find a way to get that number. Each function can only be used once. For knight's move, you have to use the shortest number of steps to capture the queen. I'm amazed. Weide and Zhao Cong are pretty good at such thinking games. Their minds can think really fast. Within seconds, they are anble to come up with the solution. *claps*
After that we had an interesting nanotech talk. I learnt alot of things, such as: it's easy to break a block of ice but you can't break a block of ice when has a piece of wet tissue. And the many uses of nanotechlogy. The plus point: the NUS lecturer wasn't boring at all! Maybe, just maybe, I will major in nanatech in uni. hah.
The way to bond a class as got to be through the concentration game! haa. During the second break, we played that. It was fun. I had to do a dare though, I lost too many times. The dare: unbutton one button from sze huan's (i hope i spelled his name correctly) shirt.
Friday and saturday have been relaxing days for me. I'm glad I've got the chance to rewind and destress myself. It's good to relax once in a while. :)
Past. Present. Future
4/01/2006 09:48:00 PM <3
>>>