MIDNIGHT!/ Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Sigh. I'm in a diliema now. Should I go for the Indonesia expedition?My mom objects to the expedition, due to the high cost which we have to pay for the trip. On the other hand, my dad, though worried about my safety, is leaving the decision of whether to go for the expedition to me. There is a condition though, that I will have to bear the cost of the trip. Whether or not the condition exists, it doesn't really matter anyway. Because in the first place, I have never intended for them to pay for this trip. I will bear the cost of the trip, just like for the thailand trip. They have already spend so much money on my brother's and my education. It's not right to further increase their financial burden due to the trip.If I were to go, I would have to think of a solution to pay the trip. I can use my savings, but recently, I have been having more outputs and then inputs. Another alternative would be too look for a work. But what are the odds of getting hired to work only once a week for a few hours? Or an even better opportunity would be for someone to sponsor my trip? haa.So should I go? Should I go experience this once in a lifetime opportunity or let it slip by?
Past. Present. Future
4/19/2006 10:45:00 PM <3
>>>