MIDNIGHT!/ Friday, April 21, 2006
Ouch ouch ouch! I'm a clumsy little girl. Was running to the block 11 toliet when I slipped and fell and injured myself. So silly of me to be running around when the rain just stopped and obviously, the drain would be slippery and wet. Guess I deserve it?And when I fell, I cut myself against the cement floor. Immediately, the wound started to bleed and till now, it's still bleeding! I think the cut is very deep. Otherwise, the white blood cells should have done their job. Hopefully, the cut won't leave a scar. And there's a bruise! A big big bruise! Anyway, we did field cooking during odac today! Jia Chang was the I/C and I could see that he put in his best effort in leading us in this activity. We cooked such nice food! :) There were chicken seasoned with sesame oil plus soy sauce, kang kong, marcoroni and patotoes mixed with bananas. Joyce's a good cook!! The chicken was delicious. :)
Past. Present. Future
4/21/2006 10:14:00 PM <3
>>>