MIDNIGHT!/ Sunday, April 16, 2006
Oh great. I just spend 2 hours on physics trying to complete my forces tutorial. And I only know how to do half of the tutorial. Blank answers for the other questions.Despite looking through the entire forces notes repeatly, I just have no idea how to go about doing the remaining questions. I can understand the concepts perfectly well, but why is it that I can't apply what I have learnt? What's wrong with my brain????How come I just can't do well for physics? I always do not know how to go about answering the question. What's wrong what's wrong what's wrong?Now why did I even take physics in the first place? My physics prelim results was already proof that I cannot handle physics. Yet, I chose to take physics over biology. Not that biology was very good either.I'm just feeling lousy and down now.
Past. Present. Future
4/16/2006 05:47:00 PM <3
>>>