MIDNIGHT!/ Thursday, April 27, 2006
JC life is becoming more hectic and tiring, but I'm enjoying it. There's proposals to do, tutorials to complete and tests to study but I'm not complaining. I'm going to enjoy the process! Because it's at this time where you can learn new things and pick up new skills. =)
We learnt first aid skills during the odac session. The application session was scary! Actually, it wasn't the application of the skiils which we had learnt that I got scared of, but due to the sudden screaming of Chang Tai and Teck Hao. I got freaked out! They screamed so suddenly, and LOUDLY in such a high pitched manner.There was a belumut briefing after that session and we got to know more about what to expect for this upcoming trip. And the first proposal submission is on 3 May! We've got to work with this tight deadline..
Past. Present. Future
4/27/2006 12:33:00 AM <3
>>>