MIDNIGHT!/ Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Homework that needs to be done:physics- thermal physics tutorial due on 7 apr.project work- preliminary ideas due on 10 apr.maths- inqualities tutorial due on 11 apr.economics- 2 essay outlines due on 12 apr.gp- 4 newspaper analysis due on ---It doesn't really sound alot does it? But, it'll definitely take more than 5 hours to complete all of them; 1 hr for phy, 2 hrs for pw, 2 hrs for maths, 2 hrs for econs and 2 hrs for gp1 week has 168 hours.Of these,46 hrs is spend sleeping.15 hrs is spend eating.9 hrs is spend on bus journeys.38 hrs is spend on school lessons.7 hrs is spend on odac.Therefore, I'm only left with 53 hrs each week, 28 hrs to be spend on homework and revision, 7 hrs online and the remaining 18 hrs on recreation..But how come I can't seem to find the 18 hrs?? Where has it flown to?? We all know that if we were to do everything with a sense of urgency, we can save precious time. And more things can be done. But then, words are not being put into action. Am I to blame or am the people around me including me to blame?I'm just crapping. Haa.I think our class is getting closer and closer each day. Everyday, I get to know them better, be it their good or bad points.The class bought a cake for yong biao's birthday on monday. =) He should join aj idol!14 of us went to kfc on tuesday during our 2.5hrs lunch break. Tuesday was also was the first time that I saw mr yeong flare up. And he had a good reason to. I myself wouldn't have been able to tolerate that kind of attitude too. xxx was clearly in the wrong. And yet, he does not seem to realise his mistake. He has been making unneccessay comments during lessons and disrupting them. And he thinks that it's perfectly alright. I'm writing this in my blog not to criticise you but hoping that you will go and reflect on your actions. And change.
Past. Present. Future
4/05/2006 09:09:00 PM <3
>>>