MIDNIGHT!/ Friday, March 10, 2006
When things don't turn out your way, you will feel irritated. Which is how I'm feeling right now. Because my grandfather passed away, I can't go to school today. I can't celebrate crater's birthday tomorrow.And I can't participate in the vertucal challenge on sunday. I was really looking forward to all these activities. Anticipating myself having fun, enjoying myself. And yet, due to the turn of events, I can't participate in them. Is this a blessing in disguise or what? Somehow, I am just pissed off. If someone had told me earlier that we would be going into malaysia for 3 days until sunday, perhaps I won't feel as sad as I am now. But no, you just had to tell me that before I sleep that we would be going to malaysia for 3 days and not just today. All my plans are just ruined.How I wish that I have the tolerance to take all these things in my stride. To accept that I will miss out knowing j2s, to accept that I'm not spending crater's birthday with squadmates and to accept that I won't be participating in vertical challenge. But then again, I can't do anything about it can I? I can't protest that I don't want to attend the funeral can I? It's not right, isn't it? It's wrong not to attend your grandfather funeral. And I'm just going because my presence needs to be felt, and to pay my last respect?I just hate it when people force me to do things. i HATE it..................
Past. Present. Future
3/10/2006 08:18:00 AM <3
>>>