MIDNIGHT!/ Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Term 2, week 1.
I got my timetable yesterday. Lessons gonna end pretty late almost everyday; monday-1445h. tuesday-1815h. wednesday-1345h. thursday-1715h. friday-1245h.
Looking at the time-table, I'm actually dismissed early on wednesday and friday. However, on both of these days, I have ODAC, which will end at 1830h (and most probably will drag). Sigh. Not that I'm not looking forward to ODAC, but then there's hardly a day where I'll get to go home early to rest, expect for monday.
I'll just have to make the best out of this situation! I'll have to practise proper time management. And self discipline.
Lessons in school hasn't been exciting so far this week. Plenty of lectures; project work, mathematics, chemistry, economics and physics. I think the only interesting thing would be the MBTI personality test which we did yesterday. The speaker, cherie lee, spoke very well and was entertaining. She used to work in adam khoo's company. It was quite an interesting test. You're being forced to make a decision out of the choices. What the test results said about my character is pretty true..I'm a ESTJ!
Got to meet some of my tutors today-phy, pw, econs, maths and gp. I'll be seeing my physics teacher aka my project work tutor (ST) aka teacher-in-charge of odac aka ms ng 5hrs or more each week. I'll be seeing my econs teacher aka my PDG tutor aka mrs ho every morning and 3hrs or more each week. Which means that I got to love both of them. Otherwise, I'll suffer.Oh well. mr yeong is my chemisty teacher again! =)
Past. Present. Future
3/22/2006 09:38:00 PM <3
>>>