MIDNIGHT!/ Friday, March 03, 2006
Should I be feeling happy or sad? Initially, I told myself that even if I don't end up in vj and stay in aj, I'll feel happy. But now that the posting results are out, why is it that I don't feel happy at all?
I just feel disappointed. It's just hard to accept maybe? Because all along vj has been my dream jc. I have never thought of going to another jc besides victoria. However, my not so good prelim results has led to me ending up in aj. And it wasn't as bad as I thought it will be.
And now since I didn't get into vj, I should just accept the fact. And move on. I should. But I will need time to get over it. Maybe after a day or two, I will be fine. I shall not appeal.
After all, GOD knows where you'll grow best. and HE'll put you there. And I should trust him. And besides that, aj may provide me more opportunities than vj could.
At the end of the day, it is up to me whether or not to be happy or sad. In life, there'll be unhappy moments where you do not achieve what you want. And the world will not stop spinning just because you're not contented. Life has to go on.
It all lies in the mindset, doesn't it? If I believe that I can excel as well even if i stay in aj, then I shall. And I will not regret. And after all, I have been to vj before too.and here's something to share -
Lord, please grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the Courage to change the things I can, and Wisdom to know the difference.
Past. Present. Future
3/03/2006 09:54:00 AM <3
>>>