MIDNIGHT!/ Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Wah. Okay. I realised that this page loads very slowly. Okay. Watever ar. My main point of this post is not to complain about how slowly it loads, but just that it affects my flow of thoughts and what I want to post.
Oh well. This is gonna be a short post. Reason being? Tired. It's time for me to sleep. And why am I not sleeping? Cos I've been slacking..spend an hour online, then realised that I have homework which is due tomorrow. Thus, no choice but to go do. Hence, spend the next hour and so trying to complete my homework, like until now, but I've still not finished. I'm not going to care. I shall leave it to tomorrow. I'm too tired to think. If i don't sleep now, I won't have the energy tomorrow to stay focused. And that, is more important than finishing my work. Rock climbling!! Looking forward to it. Haha. okay so ta-ta!!
=)
Past. Present. Future
2/07/2006 11:23:00 PM <3
>>>