<body> What does my future lies?
THY PROFILE
Joycelyn
23 april 1989
taurus
mbs.cedar.ajc.NUS.
crater.ODAC 23rd. canoe polo.

GOSSIPFOLKS !



ARCHIVES BABY!

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010

LINKSPHERE

krystal selina liwen yanling amelia. 4pians jeslynn. 2706. jillian. weiyee. kaiting. jonathan. jiachang. yong biao. ajc ODAC. 24th. alan. mei ying. jia wen. jwen. wynee. nellyn. joleen. xiangfeng. siti. swz. rongjie. wanqing. jeremy. benson. jerlyn. weiling. kristine. jasmine. janice. amamda. jiabao. jorina. andrew. john. hema. diyanah. yong zuan. ms low. grace. alex. emmerson. simin. desmond.

Credits!

Designer ; j-wen
Image: PGP.
Host: I II.


MIDNIGHT!/ Wednesday, February 08, 2006


So fun today!! =) I enjoyed myself so much.

It's like such a special day today. In the morning, walking in with yt and sel into AJ square, I saw for the first time, the people that were in charge of flag raising, as in those who were in charge of pulling the flags? hah. I don't normally walk that way. And Chee Yong was commanding! Surprised i guessed, although I already knew that he commanded.

It also dawned upon me that today is wednesday, cos all ajcians were donning their ties..normally, in cedar, wednesday is just wednesday cos you wear a tie everyday. But then in aj, ajcians wear ties only on wednesday. Because that's something different and I'm not used to it yet (since in cedar it does not matter) it felt special.

After flag raising, there was maths lecture. It was just normal...expect maybe I wasn't in the mood to listen to the lectureer. Break after that followed by chinese, econs and phy tutorials. No comments about all these. Just that I was waiting for time to pass....

After school, I had to rush down for my dental appointment. Deposited my bag with jy so that she could help me put inside odac store then went down to outram. A 50 minutes trip!!! I was like sleeping all the way from yck to raffles place. God planned the time just perfectly for me, cos I managed to reach ndc just 5 minutes before my appointment. Then waited for around 10 minutes before going meeting my dentist. Basically, she just changed the wire. And I chose yellow for my braces. No more pink..maybe after yellow i'll choose green. heh. I didn't know I still had to pay today today. Thankfully, I bought some cash with me and the amount wasn't what I could not afford. And then another 50 minutes trip back.

Back in school, odac!! Hee. I went to join Myra's group. We played a game where we were supposed to move from one end to another end using 2 tyres and 2 surfboards. The surfboard was not supposed to touch the ground, only the tyre could touch the ground. You're supposed to get across to the other end without touching the ground by walking on the surfboards or tyres. If you do you'll need to restart the game. And our group managed to complete it without restarting the game. 3 cheers for that!!!

And after the game, it was rockclimbing! Both jeremy and myra made the activity more interesting by saying that we had to go pluck coconuts. 50 of them, in fact. You're supposed to climb up the wall, and depending on where how high you climb, odacians have pasted 'coconuts' on the wall and you're supposed to pluck them. We were of course, thought the basics of how to wear the harness and the commands before proceding.

Climbing time! I managed to reach the top of the rock wall!! *grins* A great sense of satisfaction! The feeling was wonderful! Hee. And then of course we cheered and encouraged the others who were also climbing.

After odac ended, I went novena with jy and tan jin for dinner at subway. My first time eating that. hah. The food was nice, but I couldn't really enjoy it cos my braces were hurting. Oh well.

And that was my wonderful and fun and enjoyable day! It really took my mind off the thought of getting back my results...



Past. Present. Future
2/08/2006 10:25:00 PM <3

>>>