MIDNIGHT!/ Monday, February 27, 2006
The last week left before our posting results are yet. Despite this, there's going to be a maths test on wednesday. I'm not going to let the test affect me though, I am going to enjoy and appreciate my last few moments of the jae period. Hah.Quite an interesting day today. =) Maths, physics and gp lecture was fun. Since for maths and phy we had already finished with the topics that was to be covered for the first team, we could do something more relaxing, which we did.For maths lecture, we watched a walt disney cartoon about mathematics. I never knew maths could be applied to so many aspects, such as music (the musical instruments are made based on accurate calculations on length of string), architecture and even playing billiard! I shall apply what I have learned from the video on my next game of pool! Hee.As for physics lecture, the teachers showed us some experiments. And for gp, we watched a video on adaption of children, the problems the child, foster parents and social workers face..I got my mp3 player today!! :) creative zen neon, 6GB. So happy. I shall go experiment around and see what I can do with it.
Past. Present. Future
2/27/2006 09:50:00 PM <3
>>>