<body> What does my future lies?
THY PROFILE
Joycelyn
23 april 1989
taurus
mbs.cedar.ajc.NUS.
crater.ODAC 23rd. canoe polo.

GOSSIPFOLKS !



ARCHIVES BABY!

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010

LINKSPHERE

krystal selina liwen yanling amelia. 4pians jeslynn. 2706. jillian. weiyee. kaiting. jonathan. jiachang. yong biao. ajc ODAC. 24th. alan. mei ying. jia wen. jwen. wynee. nellyn. joleen. xiangfeng. siti. swz. rongjie. wanqing. jeremy. benson. jerlyn. weiling. kristine. jasmine. janice. amamda. jiabao. jorina. andrew. john. hema. diyanah. yong zuan. ms low. grace. alex. emmerson. simin. desmond.

Credits!

Designer ; j-wen
Image: PGP.
Host: I II.


MIDNIGHT!/ Thursday, February 16, 2006


Hmm..haven't been updating for the past few days. Been so so busy!! But then, i wasn't exactly busy with my acadmeic school work...

Went back to aj to settle some stuff on monday and then met up with my classmates, 0706! We went to catch the movie I Not Stupid too and then had bbq at sel's house. Mr Yeong went there too!! It was nice of him to bring the food for the bbq.=) And our class bought a tie for him from Zara! so nice of us right?? haha. not cheap alright!! close to sixty bucks.hah. At sel's house, we ate and crapped and then left at around 10 plus.

Some of the pics taken on that day:





on the train to yck..the gers






sitting opposite them were..






Mr Yeong playing the piano at sel's house..








Him again wearing the tie which 0706 bought for him..





the people who went for the gathering..


And then yt and I went to crash nj on tueday! I had to wake up damm early..was very tired. There were many J1 ajcians who crashed nj too..some hid in the toilet during the assembly (including yt and I) and some went for their assembly. Yt and I joined sing joo's class and we attended maths and physics lecture with her class. After that, they had tutorials so we just walked around the school. We left the school at around 11 plus and went J8 to shop for some v'dae presents. Then went back to aj to meet up with sel, hang around the school for a while and went town again to catch another movie-fearless.

On Wednesday, we went to crash vj. Joined lw's class for assembly in the morning, then crashed their maths lecture. After that, we stayed around for a while, walking around the school compound and chatting with people at the canteen. Jac, zeling, jy and shir crashed vj too, but then it was in the late morning..jy and shir came when yt and I left vj, to go back to aj, again. Bus no. 13 takes 1h 15mins to go from vj to aj. Yea. Even during the 'hols', I have to go back to aj everyday. Hmm, had to go back to meet up with sel and barnabas to complete our chinese project, which we completed it after 2.5h. So drained out after that, and yet still had to go home to complete my hw...

And today, woke up feeling lathergic. Attempted to study physics on the bus but then somehow, my eyes just closed. Hah. Quite a smooth-going day actually, but then pe was tough!! It wasn't the running part, we just did 2 rounds as usual. The circuit training was the tough one..not quite used to it cos I have not had such trainings for a long long time. So yea, I'm just brushed out.

And it's going to be another long day tomorrow. Lessons end at 1515h, but then there's the OGF workshop to attend which will end at 7 plus. Hopefully, I will have the enough energy for tomorrow..




Past. Present. Future
2/16/2006 09:05:00 PM <3

>>>